The Vertex Super-LED Hide-A-Way Light (VTX609) is an ultra small, self-contained, hemispheric LED light, for surface mount or internal mount within composite head lamps, cornering lamps and tail light assemblies. This self-contained unit uses an in-line combination lamp driver/flasher which means a simple installation with no separate lamp drivers, flashers, ballast or power supplies to install. The VTX609's lens technology enhances light distribution for optimum dispersion and intensity of the warning signal at critical angles. Includes pre-wired and sealed 8 foot neoprene cable to the lighthead and lamp driver, with 4-22 gauge power, pattern and synchronize pigtail wires. Only 7/8' in height, this small hemispheric LED lighthead is perfect for most applications where size and intensity are critically important.
- Each light module contains 6 - Gen3 Super-LEDs.
- 25 Scan-Lock flash patterns.
- Includes synchronize feature for alternating and synchronous flashing of multiple lamps.
- Aluminum base and advanced thermal heat management system is designed for endless years of trouble free service.
- Pre-wired and sealed 8 foot neoprene cable to the lighthead and lamp driver, with 4-22 gauge power, pattern and synchronize pigtail wires.
- Lamp and in-line lamp driver are fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Omni-directional lighthead mounts in any position (orientation), vertically or horizontally.
- Available in amber, blue, white and red.
- SAE Class 5.
- No RFI noise emitted.
- Voltage: 10 - 16 VDC.
- Amp draw: .750/peak and .300/average.
- 1' hole makes this LED module backwards compatible with all standard 1' Hide-A-Way style lamps.
- Two screws hold the lamp securely in place.
- VTX609A - Amber
- VTX609B - Blue
- VTX609C - White
- VTX609D - Red/White
- VTX609E - Blue/White
- VTX609J - Red/Blue
- VTX609R - Red
Whelen 5 Year Warranty
NOTE: LED color must match color of the lens it is installed behind, except for clear lens.
Vertex Hide-A-Way Light assemblies are sold individually.
Price shown is for ONE (1) Vertex Lighthead.
This product is NOT sold in pairs.