All merchandise sold on this site is new. SIRENNET.COM® does not sell used equipment.
· SIRENNET.COM was developed to assist professionals throughout the U.S. in purchasing emergency vehicle equipment.
· Many products sold on this site require expertise in the automotive, mechanical and/or electrical disciplines for proper installation.
· All merchandise sold on this site is warranted by the manufacture, not by SIRENNET.COM.
· This web site is intended for adult commercial use only. Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to make purchases from this site.
· Contact us with questions at info@SIRENNET.COM
In 1986, Stuart McLoughlin and Dianne Eardley founded Amcare Life Aid in Swaziland, later relocating to South Africa, selling ambulance equipment. In 1991, they moved to Oregon and started McLoughlin & Eardley Inc., which grew from a one-person operation to a team of ten, known for reliability. In 1995, they created Sirennet.com, the oldest online retailer in emergency equipment. In 2004, they launched Sirennet TV, expanded to YouTube in 2008. Today, with Stuart and Dianne still at the helm, the company has grown internationally, including Sirennet Canada, and continues to thrive.