We work hard to provide the best service in the business to all of our customers regardless of their
location. Over the years we have build strong relationships with companies and individuals who have come
to trust SIRENNET.COM.
Our international customer service specialists are trained to assist you with any questions that you may
have regarding the exporting of equipment to your location. We welcome your inquiries and look forward
to serving you.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions regarding international orders, if you have a
specific question, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All international orders will require a wire transfer or certified check drawn on a U.S. bank.
- We ship product to any country not restricted by the U.S. government.
- All prices on SIRENNET.COM are expressed in U.S. dollars.
- All weights and measures are U.S. standard.
- We ship via DHL or UPS. We do not ship via the US Postal Service.
- Will call services are available.
- International on-line freight charges are estimates only - your customer service specialist will E-mail
you the actual freight charges once we receive your order. Orders only ship after you approve freight
- Local tariffs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All international orders require prepayment made by a wire transfer or certified check drawn on a U.S.
Bank. Payments must be made in US Dollars (USD $).
- Because of shipping costs and import duties, it may not be cost effective to purchase small items online
and have them shipped internationally.
- Local import fees can be as much as 50% of your total order (goods and freight combined).
- We suggest that you research local import regulations prior to placing your order to determine how much
duty and taxes you will incur for importing your order into your country.
- We are happy to assist our Canadian and Mexican customers with goods covered under the NAFTA agreement.
- All product warranties are held by the manufacture, not SIRENNET.COM.