Whelen R416 ROTA-BEAM Super-LED Beacon
The Whelen R416 ROTA-BEAM Super-LED Beacon has all the long-life, high intensity benefits of Super-LEDs in a solid-state beacon, with multiple “rotating” flash patterns, a small profile dome, and a die-cast base. This beacon has no moving parts to break or wear out and no motors to burn out, so you get all the advantages of a “rotating” beacon without the motor noise! The R416 ROTA-BEAM Super-LED Beacon is ideal for those tough applications that would have destroyed a traditional rotating beacon while still offering the longer dwell time and sweep that were popular in those beacons.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Solid-state Super-LED “rotating” beacon with a small profile, self-cleaning outer dome.
- SAE Class 1 Certified.
- 100% Solid-state, no moving parts, no motors to wear out or malfunction.
- Conformal coated electronics provide moisture and vibration resistance.
- Thirty-two Scan-Lock flash patterns, with varying rotating flash rates, offer you almost unlimited warning and signalling choices.
- Hi/Low power modes.
- Cruise light mode with 4 brightness levels.
- Synchronizable with up to eight other Whelen 360° synchronous beacons.
- Permanent flat mount model supplied with six input pigtails.
- Magnetic mount models supplied with a ten foot straight cord, cigar plug with LED indicator On/Off switch and pattern control switch.
- Solid and split (front/rear) colors.
- Available in Amber, Blue, Red, Red/Blue Split or White.
- Cast aluminum powder coated base with rugged polycarbonate dome.
- Low current draw: 2-1/4 amps @ 12 VDC.
- Dimensions: 4 7/8” (123mm) H x 5 1/2” Dia (140mm).
Whelen Five Year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty
WARNING: Under no circumstance should a magnetic mount light be used on a vehicle in motion. Doing so will violate all warranties and eliminate the possibility of returns or exchanges.