Whelen M6 Series Back Up Light
The Whelen M6 Series Back Up Light (M6BUW) is the only Linear-LED lighthead with the unique M series shape designed to be used specifically as a back up light. The unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have 'dead spots' or 'hot spots'. The lens and reflector are a sealed assembly to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- 8 Super-LEDs output a seriously bright warning that the vehicle is backing up.
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- Meets SAE J593C - Back-up Lamps (Reversing Lamps) (Feb 68).
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Size: 6-3/4' Long X 4-5/16' High, Protrudes 1-3/8'.
- Current Draw: 1.6 Amps @ 12.8 VDC.
- Optional Black or Chrome flange available.
Whelen Five Year Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty