Whelen ALPHASL 200 Watt Remote Siren
The economically priced Whelen ALPHASL Remote Siren delivers 200 Watts of siren warning power. This siren features Hands-Free operation, multiple Scan-Lock programmable warning tones and horn ring override capability. The ALPHASL siren offers easy set-up and configuration to meet local requirements without special ordering. This siren is not appropriate for motorcycle use.
- Scan-Lock feature allows you to toggle through 15 siren tones.
- Operates one or two 100 Watt siren speakers.
- Compact design is perfect for undercover and volunteer applications.
- Control siren tone through horn ring or separate switches.
- Hands-Free operation lets you cycle through two or three siren tones using horn or auxiliary control.
- Meets Class A requirements with most 100 watt speakers.
- Harmonically rich composite Air Horn tones.
- Output open/short circuit protection.
- Five optional switch panels available.
- Will also operate from customer supplied switching controls.
- Pre-wired with one 16 pin quick disconnect plug for easy service and fast replacement.
- Easy to install.
- Voltage: 12.8 VDC
- Polarity: Negative Ground
- Polarity Protection: Diode / Fuse
- Output Power: 200 Watts (2 outputs at 100 watts each)
- Output Load: Two 11 OHM speakers
- Input Current(OFF): 0 ma
- Input Current(SIREN ON): 15 amps (max)
- Standby Current: 10 ma (max)
- Fuse: 20 amp (auto fuse)
- Fuse Mounting: Spade type on PC Board
- Output Short Protection: Fuse
- Horn / Ring Control: +12VDC or Ground
- Weight: 2.4 lbs / 1.2 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°C TO +60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Size: 2 1/4' (54mm) H x 4 3/4' (120mm) W x 5' (127mm) D.
Whelen 2 Year Warranty