Whelen 900 Series Scene Lights provide optimal versatility and performance. Now available with added features and functionality, the 900 EZ scene lights have expanded options and configurations, including multiple turn-on styles and situation-specific low-power settings.
Shop with Confidence
The Whelen 900 Series Linear Super-LED Lighthead is the largest directional lighthead in the Linear Super-LED Lighthead Series. Wide angle LED's with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light, rivaling strobe in intensity but with all the advantages of LED's. Standard with 14 Scan-Lock flash patterns including Steady Burn, and Hi/Low Power. Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Comes with 5 year Whelen LED Warranty.
- Wide angle LED's with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light.
- Epoxy encapsulated for vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance.
- 14 Scan-Lock flash patterns including steady burn, and Hi/Low power.
- Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous operation.
- Furnished with 6' wire pigtail.
- Dimensions: 9-1/8' W x 7-1/8' H x 1-3/4' D.
- Mounting options are purchased separately.
- KKK 1822-E, CAC Title 13 Article 22, SAE J595, NFPA 1901.
Whelen 5 Year Warranty
**This lighthead requires a Flange Kit for mounting.**
Order the Flange Kit from this page.