Federal Signal Rumbler Intersection Clearing System - No Mounting Bracket
The Federal Signal Rumbler Intersection Clearing System demonstrates the long-standing commitment of Federal Signal to continue as the technological leader in audible warning and operator safety. The Rumbler improves intersection warning effectiveness by introducing a revolutionary new concept to audible warning through its ability to interact with most 100/200-watt siren amplifiers and provide secondary, low frequency duplicate tones. Low frequency tones have the distinct advantage of penetrating solid materials allowing vehicle operators and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves.
The Rumbler system senses the primary siren tone signal, and reduces the signals' frequency by 75%. It then amplifies the sound through a pair of high output woofers. The system's timer allows the tone to sound for eight seconds, providing highly effective warning at hazardous intersections, and then automatically shuts off. The Rumbler is particularly effective when used in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic. A complete Rumbler intersection-clearing system consists of an amplifier, with built-in timer and two subwoofers. Vehicle specific mounting hardware is ordered from the drop-down list. This system can be paired with most 100/200-watt emergency siren amplifiers.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Improves emergency vehicle operator safety.
- Produces penetrating/vibrating low frequency sound waves.
- Interacts with most 100/200-watt emergency vehicle siren amplifiers.
- Enabled via any emergency vehicle steering wheel horn ring.
- Eight second safety timer provides automatic tone shutdown.
- Highly effective in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle traffic.
- These Federal Signal siren models are compatible with the Rumbler System when used with a Federal Signal speaker(s):
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC to 15 VDC
- Input Current: 12 Amps max
- Polarity: Negative grounded systems only
- Standby Current: 0 mA nominal
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to + 65°C
- Frequency Ranges: 182 to 400 Hz
- Output Voltage: 64 VDC (nominal) peak-to-peak
- Output Power: 80 Watts
- Physical Dimensions - Amplifier: 1.3 in H (3.49 cm) X 6.3 in L (15.57 cm) X 5.7 in D (14.48 cm)
- Physical Dimensions - Woofers: 8.5 in H (21.6 cm) x 7.25 in (18.4 cm) Diameter (Each)
- Ship Weight: 19.0 lbs (8.62 kg)
NOTE: These vehicle specific mounting kits are required for mounting Rumbler speakers in police vehicles.
All kits include a pair of brackets and all the needed hardware for mounting.
Select the kit you need from the drop-down list.
Kits are available for the following vehicles:
- RB-IMP08: 2008-2017 Cheverolet Impala.
- RB-TAHO08: 2008-2014 Cheverolet Tahoe/Suburban.
- RB-TAH15: 2015-2016 Cheverolet Tahoe/Suburban.
- RB-CHGR15: 2015-2017 Dodge Charger.
- RB-DUR15: 2015-2017 Dodge Durango.
- RB-FPIS13: 2013-2017 Ford Interceptor Sedan.
- RB-FPIU13: 2013-2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
- RB-FPIU16: 2016-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
- RB-EXPD08: 2008-2017 Ford Expedition.
- RB-FHD08: 2008-2017 Ford F-250.
- RB-FRD15: 2015-2017 Ford F-150.
Federal Signal Two Year Warranty