Federal Signal Pathfinder Siren & Light Controller
The Federal Signal Pathfinder Siren & Light Controller is a compact, programmable siren and light controller with self-contained controls. The Pathfinder is packed with features such as dual-tone and integratable Rumbler intersection clearing capability along with optional Federal Signal Vehicle Integration/On-Board Diagnostics (OBDII) integration. The Pathfinder is easy to install and incorporates Convergence Network Configuration Software to provide a high-level of customizable control capability. All new programming software is available as a download from the Federal Signal website making it easy to program one vehicle – or an entire fleet – from your laptop. Pathfinder provides the user with customized control of the siren, warning lights, directional lights, and other accessories. The control faceplate includes a four-position progressive slide switch, seven-position rotary switch and (9) backlit push-buttons. The dual color programmable push-buttons turn brighter when activated and can be programmed for press-on, press-off and momentary. The button brightness can be dimmed or turned-off for stealth operation. Over (100) labeling stickers, such as alley, gun lock and wail allow for further customization of the control head. Pathfinder can control the SignalMaster directional functions in light bars, ILS systems and 'stick' lights that are compatible with FS Convergence Network as well as Latitude 3-wire SignalMaster. For convenient visual reference, the Pathfinder emulates the selected pattern of the SignalMaster operation. Pathfinder also includes (2) programmable speaker diagnostic LEDs on the faceplate that default to Off when speakers are enabled. Pathfinder default siren tones include Wail, Yelp, Priority, Manual/Peak-and-Hold, Hi-Lo, Powercall, and Air Horn. A library of other selectable siren tones are available including Unitrol branded siren tones such as Wail, Yelp, Futura, Hi-Lo, Ultra Hi-Lo, Alarm, Air Horn, and Hetro. PA, radio rebroadcast, and Air Horn is standard in the Pathfinder. Pathfinder also includes (2) serial ports to be used with the FS Convergence Network devices such as light bars or directional warning lights for easy 'plug-n-play' installation. Other amplifier features include horn ring transfer (TAPII, Timer or Hands-Free), Park, Ignition, and (4) general purpose inputs for trunk/door release, gun lock, intrusion alarms and monitoring K9 temperature systems. The polarity of each input is programmable except for ignition.
- 100/200 W siren and light controller with PA and noise-canceling microphone.
- 4-position progressive slide switch, 7-position rotary switch, and (9) push-buttons.
- Built-in dual tone capability.
- Integratable Rumbler intersection clearing capability (Rumbler sold separately).
- Optional FS Vehicle Integration and On-Board Diagnostics Integration (OBDII).
- Programmable timer feature.
- 2 Speaker diagnostic LEDs.
- Siren tones, PA, Radio Rebroadcast and Air Horn.
- Library of selectable siren tones includes SmartSiren Platinum, Unitrol, and Powercall siren tones.
- Horn Ring Transfer and Park Kill.
- 6 LEDs on control faceplate emulate SignalMaster directional warning operation.
- (7) programmable inputs and (12) programmable solid-state relay outputs.
- FS Convergence Network Configuration Software allows for easy customization of siren and light controls.
- (2) FS Convergence Network ports.
- Dual color (Red/Blue) backlit push-buttons.
- Compact size allows for console mounting.
- Input Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Standby Current: Less than 0.1 A
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° C to +80° C
- Physical Dim. (HxWxD): 2.5 in (6.4 cm) x 6.0 in (15.2 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm).
Federal Signal Five Year Warranty