Federal Signal AS124 Economy Speaker
The Federal Signal AS124 Economy Speaker uses advanced housing material and field replaceable neodymium drivers to provide effective, high quality sound at an affordable price. The AS124 speaker is built with a revolutionary housing material known as P.E.T. (polyethylene terephthalate). The speaker's housing is impervious to heat and corrosion, and it also can be mounted horizontally or vertically by using supplied stainless steel bolts and associated hardware. The P.E.T. housing material is exceptionally strong, resistant to heat and moisture, and will not corrode or change colors as most metallic or nylon composite materials will do. The field replaceable driver component of the AS124 is made of neodymium magnetic material, the same as used with the most effective speakers currently available from Federal Signal. Neodymium is a very strong, efficient driver material that allows the AS124 to meet or exceed SAE, CCR, Title 13 and Class 'A' specification requirements for sound output. The AS124 (Model 750501) speaker is light and compact enough to mount into a wide variety of locations in and around most emergency, police, and fire market vehicles.
- Economically priced speaker.
- Rugged, lightweight housing.
- Field replaceable neodymium driver.
- Easy installation.
- Heat resistant/flammability classified material.(UL approved)
- Meets/exceeds SAE J1849 and CCR Title 13, Article 22, Class 'A' for sound output.
- Optional vehicle specific mounting brackets available.
- SAE (J1849) and CCR (Class 'A') for sound output.
- UL (Class 94HB) approved material flammability rating
- Input Voltage: 32 VRMS
- Power: 100 Watts
- Sound Output Approvals: SAE J1849 CCR Title 13, Class 'A'
- Impedance: 11 Ohms
- Physical Specifications: Height 5.7 in (14.5 cm), Width 7.7 in (19.6 cm), Depth 4.7 in (11.9 cm)
- Ship Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
Federal Signal Two Year Warranty