Shop with Confidence
The ECCO Multi-frequency Back-Up Alarm provides a solution to potential noise pollution created by conventional tonal back-up alarms in confined or densely populated work areas. Those Multi-Frequency alarms maintain a safe warning signal for those in the danger zone of backing vehicles while minimizing disturbance to work site neighbors. Multi-Frequency alarms operate by emitting sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz.
- Emits sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz.
- Warning signal is more directional and perceived to dissipate quicker than pure tone.
- Sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture, and vibration.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C).
- Reinforced nylon housing / 2-16 AWG wire connection.
- Sound Output: 97 dB(A)
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Current: 1.0 Amps
- Approvals: SAE Type C, CE, R10, AMECA
ECCO 2 Year Warranty