Code 3 HB12PAK Hide-A-Blast Series
The Code 3 12-Pack LED Hide-A-Blast (HB12PAK) is a small, economical Single 12 LED flashing insert for head lamps, Available in single- or dual-color, the compact and Matrix® compatible HB12PAK-PI features 12 intense LEDs that command attention. The multipurpose warning light features a dim and steady-burn function to accommodate various tactical situations. It can also sync with other exterior lighting devices such as the XTP and MICROPAK Series. Upgrade the fleet’s emergency warning systems with the HB12PAK-PI to enhance visibility and maximize officer safety.High performance at a low cost provide very economical corner LED lighting for head lamps. Advanced design provides efficient operation, superior performance, reliability and long life. Compact size makes it easy to install in a wide variety of head and tail lamp reflectors. Easy installation! No install screws needed, just pop it in a 1 inch mounting hole.
Note: This is for a Single LED Light, not 12 separate units.
- 12 LEDs in Polycarbonate Clear Lens.
- 29 flash patterns for Single color, 69 flash patterns for Dual color.
- Available in White, Blue/Red, Red/White, Blue/White LEDs.
- Multiple Hide-A-Blast Series LED Lights can be connected together and operated from the same control switch.
- Matrix compatible.
- Twist- Lock mount that fits perfectly in the Ford Explorer PIU 2020 Headlight.
- 15 foot cable.
- Size Lighthead Total: 1.0' D x 1.4' H.
- Size Lighthead Base: 1.7' D x 1.4' H.
- Controller module 1.035' W x 5.597' L x 0.579' H (26.28 mm x 142.16 mm x 14.70 mm).
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC.
- Current Draw: 1.3 Amps (Single) and 0.8 Amps (Dual) at 13.8 VDC.
- Reverse Polarity Protected.
- CERTS: CLASSII (SAE J595), RoHS, IP66.
Code 3 Five Year Warranty