Code 3 H2Covert Hand-Held Siren
The Code 3 H2Covert Hand-Held Remote Siren System has an easy to operate Hand-Held Controller with a Backlit Keypad. The 3599L5 uses an easily concealable remote hand held controller coupled to an electronic siren, all designed to meet the needs of emergency vehicles. This siren incorporates many of the popular features of existing Code 3 siren systems as well as some new features such as new siren tones, 4 auxiliary controls, EU Lock, and Title 13 Compliance.
- Siren Tones: Wail, Yelp, Hi-Lo, Hyper-Lo, Hyper-Yelp, Whoop, Manual Wail, Air Horn
- PA with Built-in Noise Canceling Mic
- Radio Rebroadcast
- Siren Scroll
- Park Kill with Level 3 Drop-Out Option
- Horn Ring Transfer
- Vehicle Light Control Buttons (3 Progressive, 4 Auxiliary)
- All Buttons are Back-lit with On/Off Color Change
- Level 3 Auto Siren Tone On
- Keypad Backlight Off Option
- Push Button Programmable Siren Tones
- 2 Programmable Airhorn Pitch Tones
- Instant On
- 25 foot Extension Cable
- Volume Control Thumbwheel on Hand-Held Controller
- Siren Lock
- Timed Output
- Momentary Switch Available
- EU Lock to Any Level
- Operating Voltage: 10-16 VDC
- Input Current: 25 Amps
- Light Control Current Load Limits
- Progressive Switches: Switch 1, 2 & 3: 20 Amps each
- 4 Auxiliary Switches: Each have 10 Amp Capacity
- Total Output Capacity: 200 Watts (can drive two 100 watt speakers)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +65°C.
- Weight - Siren: 4.0 lbs.
- Weight - Controller: .25 lbs.
- Control Head: 5.9' x 2.4' x 1.2'
- Amplifier: 7.1' x 6.2' x 2.7'
- Meets SAE J1849, 2004/104/EC and California Title 13 guidelines.
Code 3 Five Year Warranty