BBS-TEK 107dB Broadband Backup Alarm
The BBS-TEK 107dB Broadband Backup Alarm is part of a special series of reversing alarms that use broadband sound technology (BBS-TEK) being built by Bridgade Electronics. The BBS-TEK BACKALARM addresses the two major problems of the conventional backup alarms: difficulty in locating the sound source directionally, and noise pollution. It emits a non-strident sound that is fully directional and, importantly, is equally effective at 5 dB(A) lower than conventional backup alarms.
The BBS-TEK BACKALARM gives an urgent but friendly 'Shh ... Shh ... Shh ...' sound. Broadband sound gives the brain many clues as opposed to pure tone sound that cannot be localized. The term broadband is derived from the use of a sound that covers a wide range of frequencies all at the same time. Pure tone emergency sirens, for example, are difficult to localize.
- Sound Level: 107dB(A) @ 1 meter
- Frequency KHZ: Multi
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Current Amps: 1.0
- Sounder Unit: Driver
- Size (WxDxH): 173mm x 80mm x 95mm
- Hole Centers: 152mm
- Conforms to SAE J994 environmental standards
- Tough, durable, guaranteed waterproof (IP68)
- Solid-state, spark-free electronics, epoxy-sealed against mud, water and vibration
- Can be steam-cleaned and pressure-hosed
- CE and ‘e’ marked (EMC)
BBS Lifetime Warranty