Whelen Responder LP CON3 Super-LED Mini Lightbar
The Whelen Responder LP CON3 Super-LED Mini Lightbar is a low profile, mini lightbar that provides all the high performance LED warning and signaling benefits in a smaller size that fits all your special applications. Super-LED modules in a rugged polycarbonate base are built to take the roughest conditions and long hours you face. They're road tested, vibration and moisture resistant and use much lower current than other warning lights. Put a Responder LP to work on your utility, security, fleet, construction or public works vehicle.
- 100,000 hour rated life.
- 6 Super-LED, conical (CON3) modules.
- Built-in electronic flasher with 46 Scan-Lock flash patterns plus 4 simulated rotating patterns.
- Action-Scan is the default flash pattern.
- Permanent mount includes 6' pigtail.
- Polycarbonate dome with smooth exterior will not gather dirt and dust.
- Class 1, SAE J845 Certified.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 3.0 amp draw (peak), 1.2 amp draw (avg)
The Amber bar comes with Amber LEDs and an Amber tinted dome.
Whelen 5 Year Warranty
**The manufacturer of this product and SIRENNET warn against driving with magnetically mounted warning light installed. Use of a magnetic mount on vehicle in motion will violate warranty.**