Whelen M6 Series Brake/Tail/Turn Light
The Whelen M6 Series Brake/Tail/Turn Light (M6BTT) is the only lighthead with the unique M6 series shape designed to be used specifically as a Brake/Tail/Turn light. The unique lens shape is completely illuminated with 73 LEDs, unlike older designs that may have 'dead spots' or 'hot spots'. The lens and housing are a sealed assembly to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- 73 LEDs output a seriously bright warning that the vehicle is braking.
- When the brakes are applied the light flashes the Signal-Alert pattern then goes steady.
- LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Size: 6-3/4' Long X 4-5/16' High, Protrudes 1-3/8'.
- Current Draw (@ 12.8 VDC): 0.85 Amps Brake, 0.06 Amps Turn.
- Optional Black or Chrome flange available.
Whelen Five Year Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty