Shop with Confidence
The Whelen TAM85 is another state of the art Traffic Advisor to help protect your vehicle from rear end collisions. The Whelen TAM85 Traffic Advisor alerts approaching traffic to hazardous vehicle situations and can indicate the correct direction with bright signal sequencing. The Whelen TAM85 Traffic Advisor is so long lasting you may never need another Traffic Advisor!
The Whelen TAM85's High Intensity TIR6 Super-LED modules are rated for over 100,000 hours of service with low, low current consumption. Four operating modes (left, right, split and flash) are selected from a compact, remote control console Model TACTLD1. A rear panel dip switch provides eight unique flash pattern choices such as Solid Arrow, Sequence On/Sequence Off, etc. An LED display on the TACTLD1 Control Console replicates the lamp sequence and visual pattern of the device. Put a dependable and effective Whelen Traffic Advisor to work for you.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Maximum warning light intensity.
- Lowest current draw of comparable models.
- 8 - TIR6 Super-LED's offer greater light output.
- Rugged, solid state LED display stands up to road shock and vibration, have low, low current consumption.
- All solid state electronics (patent pending) provide greater reliability and cooler operation.
- Interconnecting cable includes quick disconnect feature.
- High intensity LEDs are rated for over 100,000 hours of operation.
- Low profile flat housing with black finish.
TACTL5 Control Head (Included):
- Hi/Low Light Intensity Settings.
- Four Position Operating Mode Switch (Left, Right, Split and Flash).
- Front Panel LED Display Replicates Actual TA Pattern.
- AUX On/Off switch that allows the operator to activate a remote device (10 Amp max).
Left, Right and Split Mode Patterns:
- Single Lamp Sequence w/End Comet Flash
- Single Lamp Sequence (Double Sweep)
- Sequence On/Sequence Off (Double Sweep)
- Sequence On/Sequence Off (Flicker)
Flash Mode Patterns:
TAM85 Dimensions: 2-7/8' H x 2-1/4' W x 46-7/8' L.
Control Head Dimensions: 2' H x 6' W x 3.5' D.
Whelen Five Year Warranty