Shop with Confidence
The Whelen 400 Series Single Level Linear Super-LED Lighthead has wide angle LEDs with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light, rivaling strobe in intensity but with all the advantages of LEDs. This mid-sized directional lighthead will stand up to road shock and vibration providing the ideal long lasting lighthead for your vehicle. Standard with 10 Scan-Lock flash patterns plus steady burn and synchronize feature. Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Comes with 5 year Whelen LED Warranty.
- Wide angle LEDs with redesigned spreader optic lenses fill the lighthead evenly with light.
- Epoxy encapsulated for vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance.
- Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous operation
- 5 Scan-Lock Flash Patterns with Phase 1 and Phase 2, plus Steady Burn and Synchronize Feature.
- Furnished with 6 inch wire pigtail.
- Mounting options are purchased separately.
- Dimensions: 3-1/16' H x 4-15/16' W x 2- 3/4' D.
Certifications: KKK 1822-E, SAE J595, NFPA 1901.
Whelen 5 Year Warranty
NOTE: This lighthead cannot be used as a Brake/Tail/Turn lighthead.
**This lighthead requires a Flange Kit for mounting.**
Order a Flange Kit from the 'Related Products' tab on this page.