Setina Sedan Partition with Horizontal Sliding Polycarbonate Window -2020 Chevrolet Tahoe
The Setina Sedan Partition with Horizontal Sliding Polycarbonate Window is a cost effective, versatile and durable choice for secure containment in the rear seat area. The horizontal sliding center section slides in Heavy Duty, Pile Lined, All-Aluminum Channeling for smooth, easy, and rattle-free operation. A superior mounting system and unique curved, space-saver design that follows the contour of the seat to offer maximum driver and passenger leg room. Built with a heavy-duty double extruded aluminum window frame mounted on the inside radius of the framework. All aluminum channeling has rounded edges with no mechanisms, obstructions or sharp edges protruding into the rear seat compartment.
- 3-Piece Window with 14 3/4' x 12 1/2' Self-Locking, Horizontal Sliding Center Section.
- Heavy Duty, Pile Lined, All-Aluminum Channeling with Rounded Edges Provides a Smooth Surface for Easy Sliding Windows that are Rattle-Free.
- Rubber-Covered, Spring-Loaded Locking Assembly.
- 1/4' Thick Polycarbonate Window.
- Optional Scratch-Resistant Coating on the Polycarbonate Window.
- Heavy-duty Double Extruded Aluminum Window Frame.
- Supported by 1-5/8' Steel Roll Bar.
- Weight: Approx. 100 lbs.
For safety purposes, partitions for vehicles equipped with bucket seats should also include a Full Lower Extension Panel (EXPT). The Full Lower Extension Panel (EXPT) is optional but encouraged for sedans with bench seats.
We highly recommend adding the Scratch Resistant Coating option to the Polycarbonate window. The coating prolongs the life and clarity of the Polycarbonate and is guaranteed by Setina for seven (7) years against breakage and coating failure.
This item is heavy and/or oversized and will incur additional freight charges. Standard shipping charges do not apply to these items. A sales representative will contact you with the actual freight charge for your order.
These products are intended to be installed and used by professionals in the law enforcement and military fields and are not recommended for civilian use or installation.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.