Santa Cruz SC-1B Barrel Lock - #H - Handcuff
The SC-1B Barrel Lock is a simple and flexible variation of the proven SC-1 Gunlock that is heavily favored by correctional institutions and the US Border Patrol. The weapon cavity is perfectly sized to grab the barrel of most shotguns and rifles, which makes the SC-1B an exceptionally versatile gunlock. Often times when nothing else seems to work, the barrel lock is there as the final solution. A solid aluminum block is secured with a screw inside the weapon cavity. The round gap that remains between the gate and the aluminum block is perfectly sized to grab the barrel of most shotguns and rifles. To devise a simple and reliable setup, you will need a butt plate to hold the butt stock of the weapon. Install the SC-1B gun lock on the barrel right in front of the first obstacle. This will prevent anyone from pulling the gun out of the butt plate. Remember, when nothing else seems to work, the SC-1B barrel lock is there as the final solution.
- Lock activation is either electric or key.
- An electric pushbutton and 2 keys are shipped with the lock as part of the install kit.
- The two ways to open the lock (electric or key) work independently from each other.
- Choice of Override Keys: #CA Barrel Key, #H Handcuff Key, or #2 Standard Key.
- 2 keys are shipped with the #2 Standard Key version only.
The #CA- Barrel Key and the #H - Handcuff Key options are permitted on civilian orders.
The #2 - Standard Key can only be ordered with a Law Enforcement ID.