Pro-gard Rear Window Armor - Ford PI Utility - Polycarbonate for OEM
2015-Current Ford Police Interceptor Utility Rear Window Armor
Adding Pro-gard's Window Armor to the prisoner transport area can eliminate the costly cycle of replacing side windows that have been broken and kicked out by prisoners. Pro-gard's Steel Bar Window Armor features 7 gauge steel construction and offers a highly visible appearance. Pro-gard also offers a less aggressive look Polycarbonate Window Armor with reinforced steel frame for the P.I. Utility. Pro-gard's Window Armor does not interfere with window operation, allowing for ventilation of the back seat if necessary. Agencies can use Pro-gard's Window Armor for the OEM door panels if they want to maintain all door controls in the rear seat. Fleets who wish to further confine prisoners can use the Pro-gard's Window Armor version designed for Pro-gard's ABS Rear Door Panels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Window Armor puts an end to the costly, replacement costs of rear side windows resulting from prisoner destruction.
- Polycarbonate Window Armor features a reinforced steel frame and offers a less aggressive look than traditional steel bar armor.
- Steel Bar Window Armor features 7 gauge steel construction and offers a highly visible appearance.
- Product design affords a clean, finished look from both the interior and exterior.
- Designed to ensure that driver visibility is minimally impacted yet able to maintain prisoner control.
- Will not interfere with side curtain airbag deployment.
- Does not impact driver or exterior window and door latch/lock controls.
- Window Armor is available in two styles for use with OEM door panels or with our ABS Door Panels.
- Easy and quick to install for minimal downtime.
- Steel Bar Window Armor for use with OEM Door Panels
- Steel Bar Window Armor for use with Pro-gard's ABS Rear Door Panels (replaces OEM Door Panels)
- Polycarbonate Window Armor only for use with OEM Door Panels
- Polycarbonate Window Armor for use with Pro-gard's ABS Rear Door Panels (replaces OEM Door Panels)