Pro-gard Prisoner Transport Seat & Cargo Barrier - Ford P.I. SUV - 7 Ga. Steel Screen Window Cargo Barrier,No Floor Pan
Pro-gard's Prisoner Transport Seats with Cargo Barriers and Outboard Seat Belts provide an easy to clean option for officers that transport prisoners. These rugged ABS seats have an easy to maintain surface that resists pathogens and biohazards with normal routine cleaning and sanitizing. The durable ABS material will not react with common cleaning agents. Pro-gard's Prisoner Transport Seats for the Ford P.I. Utility come with either a Polycarbonate Window or Wire Screen Window Cargo Barrier to provide a solid mounting platform for the Seat to attach to. The seat and cargo barrier are designed to fit snug against one another as well as, the contours of the Ford P.I. Utility to help prevent any gaps and crevices where prisoners might otherwise hide contraband or evidence. Each seat is molded from a single sheet of high strength ABS for durability that resists the daily abuse of transporting prisoners. The sleek design of these seats features a smaller profile that takes up less space than the bulkiness of the OEM seat padding and frame. Pro-gard engineers these seats to fit further back into the rear seat cavity than the OEM seat. Both of these features offer significantly more leg and foot space for better control when placing prisoners.
Pro-gard's Charcoal Grey ABS Floor Pan provide an easy to clean option for officers that transport prisoners. These rugged ABS floor pans have an easy to maintain surface that resists pathogens and biohazards with normal routine cleaning and sanitizing. The durable ABS material will not react with common cleaning agents. Each piece is molded from a single sheet of high strength ABS for durability that resists the daily abuse of transporting prisoners.
Vehicle Specific Application: 2016-Current Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Two Models to choose from:
- S4702UINT13OSB - Standard Transport Seat w/ Polycarbonate Window Cargo Barrier and Outboard Seat Belts.
- S4705UINT13OSB - Standard Transport Seat w/ 7 Ga. Steel Screen Window Cargo Barrier and Outboard Seat Belts.
- ABS material resists pathogens and biohazards with normal, routine cleaning/sanitizing.
- Molded from a single high strength sheet of ABS for durability.
- Designed specifically to fit snug against each other and to the curves and contours of the PI Utility to eliminate gaps and crevices where contraband/evidence may otherwise be hidden.
- Seat belt pucks are provided to enclose the space around seat belts and further eliminate potential place to hide contraband.
- Charcoal grey finish provides a good contrast to contraband and other items that prisoners may try to discard during transport.
- Charcoal grey finish does not absorb sunlight like darker colors keep the seat and interior of the vehicle cooler in high temperature areas.
- Choose from either our Polycarbonate Window or Wire Screen Window Cargo Barrier designs.
- Because of the flat floor board design of the Tahoe, there is no need for a Floor Pan in this model.
- Cargo Barriers are made of rugged, powder coated steel panels that are easy to clean and resist corrosion.
- Cargo Barriers mount to both the floor and roof utilizing existing OEM holes and slots for an easier installation.
- Mounts outside of the side curtain airbag deployment zone.
- Outboard Seat Belts Included.
This item is heavy and/or oversized and will incur additional freight charges. Standard shipping charges do not apply to these items. A sales representative will contact you with the actual freight charge for your order.
These products are intended to be installed and used by professionals in the law enforcement and military fields and are not recommended for civilian use or installation.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.