Federal Signal Q2B Electro-Mechanical Siren
'It's not a fire truck unless it's got a Q-Siren.'
With more than 50 years of fire service tradition and history, the Federal Signal Q2B Electro-Mechanical Siren is a beautifully streamlined, chrome-plated siren designed to provide unparalleled reliability for long-life operation. When mounted on emergency vehicles, the Q2B delivers powerful warning sound, more than any other electromechanical siren.
A heavy-duty coaster clutch is standard on Q2B models. This unique coaster clutch design enables the siren to deliver longer coast-down sound once power is removed to reduce battery drain. The 'worry free' clutch is subject to very little wear and requires no service attention or adjustments. Using the standard electric brake quickly silences the siren. The Q2B-P comes with pedestal and housing for bumper mounting.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Improves emergency vehicle operator safety.
- 123 decibels at 10 feet.
- Chrome plating and highly polished stainless steel.
- 'Worry free' coaster clutch.
- Quality and reliability.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Operating Current: 100 Amps
- Sound Output: 123 dB @ 10ft.
- Size: Length 14.0 in (35.6 cm), Diameter 10.0 in (25.4 cm), Height 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Ship Weight: 49.0 lbs (23.0 kg)
Federal Signal Two Year Warranty