Federal Signal PA300 Siren
The Federal Signal PA300 siren delivers exceptional value, time-tested durability, unmatched reliability, and is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. Included are 5 basic siren tones, TAP II (horn-ring transfer), PA, radio rebroadcast, and air horn sound with siren override. TAP II allows for effective intersection traffic clearing capability without removing your hands from the steering wheel or your eyes from the road. There is also a 'Press-and-Hold' function, depressing and holding the horn ring will produce an alternate sound for as long as the operator keeps the horn ring circuit depressed. The siren's PA volume level can be controlled with a rotary GAIN switch located on the unit's backlit front panel, and radio rebroadcast volume is adjustable via an easily accessible rotary pot. The PA300 siren also includes a permanent noise-canceling microphone that produces high quality voice reproduction without feedback squeal, and the microphone's push-to-talk switch will override any siren tone for instant PA use.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Full-featured siren in compact package.
- Easy-to-operate and durable switching.
- Built-in noise canceling microphone.
- Illuminated non-glare control panel.
- Easily accessible fuse protection.
- Effective TAP II intersection clearing.
- Priority in place of hi-lo tone available.
- Meets SAE/Class A
- Meets SAE J1849 requirements for sound output
- Meets Class A (CAC)
- Audio Power Output: 100 Watts
- Input Voltage: 11-15 VDC
- Standby Current: 70 mA
- Operating Current: 20 amperes max.
- Operating Temperature: -30° C to +65° C
- Size: Height 2.3 in (5.9 cm), Width 6.1 in (15.6 cm), Depth 7.6 in (19.4 cm)
- Ship Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.9 kg)
Federal Signal Two Year Warranty