Federal Signal BP200 Series 200 Watt Speakers - Electric F
The Federal Signal BP200 Series 200 Watt Speakers are among the most powerful speakers in the industry. Constructed with a sturdy cast aluminum housing, the BP series of speakers are designed to perform in all weather conditions. The revolutionary dual diverging manifold design of the BP200 series projects sound more uniformly than conventional speakers. This means more sound projection to both sides, as well as to the front of the vehicle. The BP200 speaker incorporates two 100 watt Neodymium drivers to produce a full 200 watts of output, and are also compatible with most Federal Signal sirens. Designed to attractively flush mount through the bumper of a vehicle, the BP200 is available with a choice of two grilles. The BP200-EF includes a polished, stainless steel 'Electric F' grille. The BP200-Q includes a backplate and the classic chrome plated 'Q' grille, which is a staple in the fire industry. The BP200 models include an integral mounting bracket and hardware.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Full 200 watts of output power.
- Two 100 watt Neodymium drivers.
- Revolutionary dual diverging manifold design.
- Sturdy cast aluminum housing.
- Power: 200 Watts
- Size: Height 5.5 in (14.0 cm), Width 7.7 in (19.6 cm), Depth 7.8 in (19.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight (BP200-EF): 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight (BP200-Q): 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
Federal Signal Two Year Warranty