Code 3 Arch 36 LED Beacon
The Code 3 Arch 36 LED Beacon is a High Powered 36 LED Beacon with 2 Color Capability! Manufactured less than 20 miles from the Saint Louis Arch, the Arch beacon is designed specifically for your fire apparatus. This is the Brightest LED Beacon on the market offering essential lighting and exceptional radiance to alert oncoming traffic. Comes in a variety of models designed to meet different scene and application requirements.
- Provides 360 degree Coverage
- 36 Super Bright Gen3 LEDs
- Available in solid, dual color or half color/half steady burn white LEDs
- Available with Amber, Red, Blue, and Clear Polycarbonate Lens
- 13 Flash Patterns include NFPA approved patterns with synchronous capability.
- Permanent Mount Standard
- Failure Mode Detection Circuit
- Dimming mode feature
- 12 Volt, Reverse polarity protected
- 6 Amps max with 3 Amps average
- NFPA Upper Zone C & Upper Zone A Compliant
- Dimensions: 6.125” High x 7” Diameter (155.58 mm x 177.8 mm)
- Meets all applicable SAE J845 Class 1 and California Title 13 requirements when properly configured.
Code 3 Five Year Warranty on LEDs