Whelen Perimeter Enhancement Light - Chrome
The Whelen Perimeter Enhancement Light can also be used in a wide range of other applications such as hose beds, walkways, under-body ground illumination, pick-up truck beds and utility vehicles where white illumination is needed. These Super-LED lightheads provide reliable, bright light for illuminating the work area around emergency and utility vehicles which will stand up to harsh environments and vibration. Meets the requirements of NFPA 1901 for rear ground lighting - 188.8.131.52 when configured properly, covers a 10 by 10 square foot work area immediately behind the vehicle.
- Downward projected, reliable, ground lighting for the perimeter of your vehicle.
- Six diode Super-LED module in a rugged Chrome or Black polycarbonate housing.
- Steady-burn, white light is projected downward at a 40° angle to illuminate a large area.
- Mounts to vertical surfaces and may be mounted inverted.
- Super-LEDs provide reliable bright light which stand up to harsh environments and vibration for long-life serviceability.
- Meets the requirements of NFPA 1901 for rear ground lighting - 184.108.40.206 when configured properly.
- Supplied with 6 inch pigtail connector, customer supplied switching required.
- Molded rubber gasket protects body panels.
- Light Output: 1,000 Lumens
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: .85 Amps Max.
- Size: 7.875' W x 2.25' H x 1.625' D.
Whelen 5 Year HDP Heavy-Duty Professional Warranty