Whelen 900 Series LED Arrow Turn Signal Lighthead
This 900 series turn signal with arrow shape includes 6 flash patterns including light sequencing across the arrow. The lighthead is rated for 100,000 hours of continuous use. It is backed by a Whelen five year warranty.
The Whelen 900 Series LED Turn Signal with the Arrow shape in amber with 6 flash patterns, includes light sequencing across the arrow shape for added attention. All LED's are epoxy encapsulated to protect against shock, vibration and moisture. Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous use. Comes with Whelen Five Year Unconditional HDP Heavy Duty Professional Warranty.
- 6 flash patterns including light sequencing across the arrow shape for added attention.
- Epoxy encapsulated for vibration, moisture and corrosion resistance.
- Rated for 100,000 hours of continuous operation.
- All lightheads are furnished with 6' wire pigtail
- Dimensions: 7-1/8' H x 9-1/8' W x 1-3/4' D.
- Mounting options are purchased separately.
- SAE J588 - Turn Signal Lamps for Use on Motor Vehicles Less than 80' (2032mm) in Overall Width.
- SAE J1395 - Turn Signal Lamps for Use on Motor Vehicles 80' (2032mm) or More in Overall Width.
**This lighthead requires a Flange Kit for mounting.**
Order the Flange Kit from the side bar to the right.
Whelen Five Year Unconditional HDP Heavy Duty Professional Warranty