Whelen 295SL100 Hands Free 100 Watt Siren
A great economically priced siren from Whelen with 100 watts of output power for up to two speakers. Six function siren offers: Radio Repeat, Public Address and 'Hands-Free' operation. Scan-Lock Siren Tones allow for user selectable siren tones via momentary recessed switch located on the rear of the unit. Choose the placement of each siren tone on rotary knob for complete user customization. 'Aux Enable' activates siren tones via input (slide switch, power controls or relay-to-ground connection). Backward compatible to the original 295HF100 and WS2100 Series connector. This is a self contained unit for under dash mounting.
- Economical six function siren plus radio repeat and public address.
- 'Hands-Free' On/Off and access siren tones without taking hands from steering wheel.
- Two manual functions allow for additional siren tone choices when you need it the most.
- PTT (push to talk) switch on microphone overrides all siren functions.
- Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
- Pre-wired unidirectional microphone.
- Adjustable preset microphone volume.
- Adjustable preset radio repeat volume.
- Input polarity protection.
- Output short circuit protection.
- External spade-type fuse.
- Bi-polarity horn/ring control activation.
- Quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
- Adjustable bail bracket allows the mounting of the siren in a variety of positions.
- Meets California & SAE specifications, SAE J1849 & California Title 13.
- Output Power: 2 Speakers at 100 Watts
- Voltage: 10 - 16 VDC
- Polarity Protection: Diode/Fuse
- Amps Draw: 16 Amps Max
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. (119kg).
- Dimensions: 2-1/2' H (63mm) x 6' W (152mm) x 5-1/2' D (138mm).
Whelen Two Year Warranty