Federal Signal Valor Series LED Lightbar, 44"
Valor is a non-linear LED light bar that provides 360-degree of light-output and superior off-axis lighting engineered to outperform a typical linear light bar.
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Valor light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots and improve visibility while on the road and in work zones. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time and increase road time for work trucks.
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux® multi-color LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. This added flexibility allows the Valor light bar to operate with up to (3) colors in each module. With the SpectraLux feature, Valor can flash one color and then override to a front or rear floodlight or to a rear SignalMaster™ directional warning pattern.
Programming is made easy with FSJoin in conjunction with Pathfinder® light/siren controller. Through the Convergence Network Configuration Software, multiple warning devices can be programmed to synchronize in order to create a unified vehicle solution.
Valor incorporates the FS Convergence Network technology which allows for “plug-and-play” installation via the standard RJ45 connections. In addition, the optional 6-button serial controller offers (6) user-friendly keypads with various light bar function options. Additionally, working in conjunction with the 6-button controller, the Relay Model (660100SSG) offers the capability to control up to four different devices with one unit (up to 40 Amps) making it ideal for users to customize complete warning packages with a variety of light heads, such as Corner LEDs and perimeter lights.
- Low-profile, non-linear ”V-shape” provides more light output at critical intersection angles than a typical low-profile, linear light bar
- Combines effective warning with the tactical benefits of flood lighting capability, and can be activated as Left-Flood, Right-Flood or Full-Flood
- Integrated Vortex generators for increased fuel efficiency and reduced wind noise
- Optional LED HotFoot® mounting for LED alley and takedown lights
- Integrated SignalMaster™ directional capability
- LEDs offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White
- Optional Quick-disconnect for easy service removal from vehicle
- Lightheads offered in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or White
- Available in 44- and 51-inch lengths
- Only 2-inches tall (not including mounts)
- Electrical Potential: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: 25A (steady)
- Current Draw:
VALR44 - 12.0A 14.0A, with Hotfoot
VALR51 - 14.0A 16.0A, with Hotfoot
- Note - Amperage for a typical loaded light bar with all lights flashing at 50 percent duty cycle.
- Operating Tem. Range: -40°C to +65°C
- Dimensions (H x L x D)
VALR44 - 1.96 in (2.54 cm) x 43.7 in (111.0 cm) x 19.8 in (50.3 cm)
VALR51 - 1.96 in (2.54 cm) x 51.3 in (130.3 cm) x 19.8 in (50.4 cm)
- Ship Weight:
VALR44 - 39.3 lb (17.8 kg) with standard mounting feet
VALR51 - 43.2 lb (19.6 kg) with standard mounting feet
VALR44RWBW-DC-SM: Half Red & White, Half Blue/White, Dual-Color, With Amber 8-head SignalMaster
VALR44BW-DC-SM: Blue & White, Dual-Color, With Amber 8-head SignalMaster
VALR44RW-DC-SM: Red & White, Dual-Color, With Amber 8-head SignalMaster
For custom configurations contact the Sirennet Team.
- All colors allowed under CCR Title 13 (Red, Blue, and Amber) meet or exceed the Class B requirements with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor light bar.
- All colors (Red, Blue, Amber, and White) meet or exceed the SAE J595 Class 1 requirements for directional lights with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor light bar.
- Amber meets or exceeds the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor light bar.
- Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with the spread or angled reflectors used in the Valor light bar.
- Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 2 requirements for selective coverage devices with the narrow reflector used in the Valor light bar
Federal Signal 5 year Limited Warranty