Federal Signal ES100C DynaMax Speaker
The Federal Signal ES100C DynaMax Speaker is the improved version of the DynaMax speaker with a more compact composite plastic housing. Depth of ES100C is 15% less than ES100 (2.3 inches compared to 2.7 inches). This speaker features the same Federal Signal Neodymium driver for increased performance and reliability. The larger diaphragm of the ES100 allows the speaker to capture lower frequency ranges for a more robust sound. The ES100C is a 100-watt speaker designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The ES100C Dynamax is made of a composite plastic material – 30% glass-filled PET (polyethylene terephthalate). Designed for versatility, the ES100C mounts easily into grille, flush between the bumper and hose tray of large apparatus and to most vehicle bumpers. The ES100C has the same height and width as the ES100 so the previous mounting points are the same, plus the ES100C also adds mounting points at the back of the housing. A variety of mounts and brackets are also available to make installation as simple as possible.
- Neodymium driver.
- 100-watt power.
- Slimmer and lighter weight.
- Housing is a composite plastic material – 30% glass-filled PET (polyethylene terephthalate).
- Can be used on large apparatus, ambulances, law enforcement vehicles, and command fleet.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Durable and reliable.
- Input Voltage: 32 VRMS
- Power: 100 Watts
- Sound Output Approvals: SAE J1849, CCR Title 13
- Impedance: 11 ohms
- Approvals: SAE and CCR specifications when paired with Class A Federal Signal amplifier and electronic siren.
- Physical Dimensions: Height 5.5 in (14 cm), Width 5.9 in (15 cm), Depth 2.3 in (5.8 cm).
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
Federal Signal Two Year Warranty