Whelen M9 Linear Super-LED Lighthead
The only Patented Linear-LED lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Available with color (same as LEDs) or clear lens.
- Mounting screws are located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Rear gasket ensures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle's surface.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- M9 lightheads have 164 Scan-Lock flash patterns.
- Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing.
- Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications.
- 82 flash patterns meet California Title XIII compliant.
- Hi/Low intensity function included (Violet wire).
- Hard coating on lens resists scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Current Draw @ 12.8 VDC: 3 (Peak*), 1.2 (Average). * in steady on mode
- Dimensions (approximate): 6-1/2" (165mm) H x 10-3/8" (263mm) W x 1-3/8" (35mm) D.
Whelen 5 Year Warranty
M9A, M9AC, M9B, M9BC, M9R, M9RC, M9C