The Whelen Freedom Rota-Beam Series Lightbar is a "Cutting Edge" version of the Freedom Lightbar that is built using the new Rota Beam modules. The Rota-Beam module is designed to imitate the classic rotator effect without the maintenance problems and high current demands of motors and halogen lights. The Freedom Rota-Beam Series Lightbar is built on the same Rugged extruded aluminum I-Beam construction of standard Freedom lightbars.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
- Base configuration includes 4 Rota-Beam corner modules.
- Add up to 5 Rota-Beam inboard modules, 2 Front and 3 Rear, or 3 Front and 2 Rear.
- 400 series modules may also be added to your configuration where space is available.
- Build your lightbar in any color combination with take-downs and LED modules in any position you want.
- Takedowns and alleys can be single or dual LR11 modules.
- Clear outer lenses are standard.
- Available with Scan-Lock flash pattern control that lets you toggle through the multiple flash patterns and lock in the pattern you select.
- Every pair of lights can have its own unique pattern.
- Rugged extruded aluminum I-Beam construction.
- All models meet or exceed SAE Class 1 and California Title XIII requirements.
- External control cable included.
- 15 foot cable, passenger side exit.
- Standard Lengths: 44", 50", 55", 60", 72".
- Size: 3-3/4" (95mm) H x 12" (304mm) W.
Whelen Five Year HDP (Heavy-Duty Professional) Warranty on LEDs