Whelen EPSL1 Epsilon Series 100 Watt Siren
The Whelen EPSL1 Epsilon Series 100 Watt Siren provides a wide range of features in a low cost siren that meets SAE Class A sound requirements and is California Title 13 compliant. Epsilon provides hands-free operation, public address, Scan-Lock multiple warning tones and real time diagnostix. The front of unit includes a PA volume control knob for the noise cancelling microphone, an On/Off switch, a manual button and a 7-position tone/radio rotary switch.
- Full featured, self-contained electronic siren.
- 100 watt amplifier.
- LED Backlighting.
- Real-time diagnostix indicator:
- Steady light: the siren is operating correctly.
- Single flashes: speaker is short circuited.
- Indicator off: speaker is not at full output.
- Nine Scan-Lock siren tones to choose from: Tone off, Wail, Yelp, Airhorn, Hi/Low, Piercer, Y249, Manual wail coast to stop and Manual wail stop.
- Wail, Yelp, and Y249 are California Title 13 compliant tones.
- Meets SAE Class A sound requirements when used with most 100 watt speakers.
- Meets California Title 13 requirements.
- Hands-free operation/override from the horn ring.
- Scan-Lock switch is "security" located on the rear to ensure all fleet sirens are set with the same tone sequences.
- Installation package includes all the necessary mounting hardware and input pigtail connector.
- Rotary switch allows choice of standby for use with the manual button, manual tone 1 & 2.
- Hands-free position allows horn ring operation of the siren and tone 1, 2 and 3 positions.
- Each of these tone positions has an override tone when the manual button is depressed.
- Pre-wired with quick disconnect plug for easy service and prompt replacement.
- Input voltage: 12.8 VDC ±20%
- Input current: 8 Amps Max.
- Input fuse: 10 AMPS
- Speaker impedance: 11 OHMS Min.
- Operating temperature: -30° C. TO +60° C.
- Storage temperature: -40° C. TO +70° C.
- Humidity: 99% (Non Condensing)
- Output voltage: @15 VDC @11 OHMS 34 V RMS Max.
- Output power: @15 VDC @11 OHMS 105 Watts Max.
- Dimensions: 5-7/8" W x 2-1/4" H x 5-3/4" D.
Whelen Twenty-four Month Warranty