Whelen 9 Function High Current Power Control
The Whelen 9 Function High Current Power Control offers the ability to control many high current loads from one convenient switchbox. Six programmable push-button switches and one programmable three position slide switch controls nine total 20 amp fused circuits using built-in relays. Connects to most lightbars that use standard switching, and auxiliary warning equipment without the use of separately mounted relays or relay boxes.
- Control 9 lightbar functions or other auxiliary equipment.
- Front panel programmable slide switch with three 20 amp relays.
- Six front panel programmable push-button momentary type switches with 20 amp relays.
- All switches can be programmed to activate any combination of the relay outputs, or any other momentary push-button switch.
- The 6 momentary switches can be easily programed for one of four operations, push-on push-off, momentary, flashing or timed output.
- Easy reset to factory default.
- Clone one controller to another.
- Any switch can be programmed for siren activation.
- Auxiliary input slide switch, position 3.
- Momentary contact for low power, trunk lock or gun lock control.
- Long lasting solid-state green LED backlighting makes it easy to read the translucent legend buttons at night.
- Active switches are easily identified in bright sunlight or at night by a red indicator located just below each button.
- 72 press-on legend tabs.
- Individual 20 amp fused outputs.
- Designed to stack-mount with the WS295 Series Siren amplifiers or Traffic Advisor Control Head.
- Includes a universal bail bracket strap mounting kit for over or under dash mounting.
- Dimensions: 6.125" W x 1.5625" H x 6.25" D.
- Weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.8kg).
Whelen Two Year Warranty