Whelen 295SDA1 Dual-Tone Remote Siren
The Whelen 295SDA1 Dual-Tone Remote Siren offers dual siren tones, and powerful traffic clearing capability in a full featured, competitively priced remote siren and controller. The Dual-Tone feature means that any combination of 2 tones can be programmed to any siren tone switch. This siren has two independent siren amplifiers in one housing, each amplifier can drive one 100 watt siren speaker. Eleven programmable power distribution switches control three 20 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses, and eight 10 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses. A siren "in use" video recorder icon appears on video recording to confirm siren was in use.
- Two independent siren amplifiers in one housing, each can drive one 100 watt siren speaker.
- LED fault indicators for speaker and input voltage diagnostics.
- Title 13 compliant tone set-up.
- 20 programmable tones to choose from.
- Any combination of 2 tones can be programmed to any siren tone switch.
- Horn-ring transfer relay built-in.
- Siren "in use" video recorder icon appears on video recording to confirm siren was in use.
- Siren disable (Park Kill) control input.
- Includes Radio Repeat and PA.
- Under/over voltage protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Eleven programmable power distribution switches (one 3 position slide switch and 8 momentary switches).
- Three 20 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses.
- Eight 10 amp relay controlled outputs with built-in fuses (two of them include a choice of independent inputs or the standard power bus switching).
- Two wire Traffic Advisor control.
- Programming cannot be activated by a user in the cab.
- All switches can be programmed to activate any combination of the relay outputs.
- Any light control switch can be programmed to activate any of the 8 momentary switches.
- Momentary switches can be programmed to be activated as either a push-on/push-off, momentary, flashing, timed output, or TA control.
- Any of the 11 switches can be programmed to activate the siren into Hands-Free mode.
- Copy siren/switch configuration to another unit with "cloning" feature.
- Easy reset to factory default settings.
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC.
- Total Power Distribution Current: Less than 80 Amps.
- Audio Power output: 100 Watts x Two Channels.
- Controller Dimensions: 3-1/2" (89mm) H x 6-7/8" (175mm) W x 1-1/4" (32mm) D.
- Amplifier Dimensions: 2-1/4" (57mm) H x 8-5/8" (219mm) W x 7-1/8" (180mm) D.
- Weight: 5.25 lbs. (2.38kg).
Whelen Two Year Warranty