The Streamlight SolarStream Supplemental Vehicle Charging System is a cost-effective way to keep vehicle batteries charged. Pays for Itself Through Man-Hour and Maintenance Cost Reduction. Reduces the need to continuously jump-start a vehicle. Compensates for natural discharge and parasitic drains on your vehicle's battery. Reduces the number of replacement batteries needed over the life of a vehicle. Dispenses a milliamp level current to vehicle battery, helping to prevent it from draining completely. Dispenses a milliamp level current to vehicle battery, helping to prevent it from draining completely.
- Provides the vehicle with a 14 watt supplemental power source.
- Proven Performance with Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Technology.
- Adhesive-backed panel is wind-resistant - tested to 120 mph (193 km/h).
- Adheres to a variety of contoured surfaces.
- Allows for maximum solar collection as it is not dependent on mounting angle.
- Continues to collect sunlight in low-light conditions (heat and shade tolerant).
- Performance and durability verified by one year of police vehicle field testing.
- Applicable to fiberglass roofs.
- Designed to reduce concern of overcharging and to prevent reverse charging.
- Panel will continue to operate at reduced performance if panel sections are damaged.
- Packaged with fuse holder and fuse.
- Made in the USA
- Panel Length - 40.9 in. (103.8 cm)
- Width - 13.1 in. (33.2 cm)
- Weight - 1.3 lbs (0.6kg)
- Cord Length - 20 ft. (6 meters)
Streamlight 5 Year Limited Warranty