Streamlight Fire Vulcan LED Rechargeable Flashlight
The Streamlight Fire Vulcan LED Rechargeable Flashlight is the lightest and brightest rechargeable LED flashlight in its class! The Fire Vulcan LED is a rechargeable, waterproof lantern featuring the latest in power LED technology for extreme brightness. The use of Lithium-Ion batteries make it the lightest weight lantern in its category. This lantern includes two ultra-bright blue tail-light LEDs for rear visibility and a momentary switch providing programmable access to various modes of operation. The life-saving taillights are just part of what makes the rechargeable Fire Vulcan LED such a critical firefighting tool. New C4 LED technology and our special reflector make it 5 times brighter than competing lights. It's about 45% lighter than the halogen version of the Fire Vulcan.
- C4 LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr lifetime
- Light Output: High – 80,000 candelas peak beam intensity and 145 lumens measured system output.
- Low – 40,000 candelas peak beam intensity and 70 lumens measured system output.
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- Two lightweight lithium ion cells; recharges in 5 hrs
- Run times: Steady high LED and taillights: up to 3 hrs to the 10% output level; low: up to 6 hrs
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Reinforced D-Rings
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- IPX7 rated design - waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Fits existing Streamlight Vulcan chargers
- Standard with 120VAC and 12VDC adapters and charging rack.
- Quick-release strap works like a seatbelt buckle for fast and easy release/connection of shoulder straps
- Lightweight - Just 1.85 lbs
- Serialized for positive identification
- Assembled in USA
Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty