The Sirennet PAR-46 Replacement LED 2° Spotlight Lighthead (SNSL1) is designed especially as a Replacement Lighthead for the halogen lamp in the Unity Halogen Spotlight. These PAR-46 LED lights are a drop-in replacement for the outdated halogen lamps. Lightweight, low-current and water resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours. The Sirennet PAR-46 LED Spotlight Lightheads are rated to last 50,000 hours and provides an unbelievably bright light.
Note: The only product being sold using the part number SNSL1 is the Sirennet PAR-46 LED Spotlight Lighthead. The Unity Spotlight is sold separately.
- LED PAR-46 draws power and provides more lumens per watt than traditional lamps.
- Internal circuity and unique optics provide an extremely intense and smooth 2° circular spotlight.
- Replaceable hard coated polycarbonate lens provides increased durability and longevity.
- Heavy-duty black powder coated die-cast aluminum heatsink.
- Internal thermal regulator maximizes the lifespan of the LED diodes.
- Ventilation system eliminates the infiltration of moisture by providing a constant internal atmosphere.
- Reverse polarity protected, emits zero EMI, and installs easily in minutes.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 2.3 Amps.
- Watts: 30
- Lumens: 2000
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Certifications: Meets SAE 591, SAE J1113-42 Class 5 EMI certified.
- Dimensions: 2-11/16" (69mm) Deep x 5-5/8" (144mm) Diameter.
Sirennet Five Year Warranty