Sirennet 6 Function Programmable Digital Switch
The Sirennet 6 Function Programmable Digital Switch is a very compact and highly versatile switching solution. The SNSB990 features 6 total outputs rated at 10 amps each (60 amps max total) that are controlled by 6 Ryno-Tuf durable push buttons. Each button is fully programmable: 1 can be set as a "Master" switch, 4 buttons can be set to momentary, and 1 can be set to an 8 second timed momentary. The SNSB990 has a Sirennet Five Year Warranty.
- 6 Ryno-Tuf durable push buttons.
- All 6 switches are set by default as ON/OFF switches.
- Switch 1 can be set as "Master Switch" to turn all outputs off at one time, protecting the vehicle’s alternator.
- Buttons 2 - 5 can be set to momentary, while button 6 can also be set as an up to 8 second timed momentary switch.
- Digital switching provides high speed action and efficient lower operating current plus increased reliability.
- Compact, slim design with self performing diagnostics at power-up to ensure optimum performance.
- LED back lighting on the buttons for easy function identification in the dark.
- Switch includes 60 title legends, wires with connectors and 2-pc. swivel style bracket with mounting hardware.
- Switch can be console mounted if desired.
- Made in the USA.
- Input Voltage Range: 12 Vdc nominal (9 - 16 Vdc).
- Current: 6 Outputs - 10 Amps each, 60 Amps Max total.
- Dimensions: 6.5" (165 mm) length x 2.5" (64 mm) height x 2" (51 mm) depth.
Sirennet Five Year Warranty