Gamber-Johnson Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 MK4-MK8 Docking Stations are engineered for the demanding work environments in utility, public safety, and material handling. Created to protect the Panasonic CF-19 rugged laptop computer, aluminum construction offers a lightweight, yet rugged platform for long-term durability. The Gamber-Johnson Panasonic Toughbook CF-18/19 Docking Station is designed to secure your Toughbook in place. With the push button latching mechanism you can easily draw the computer down to connect the cradle and lock it into place. The brass locating pins provide precise computer placement while the front clips provide computer guidance. Once connected, the side LED indicator light will illuminate when the dock has power. It has port replications for USB 2.0, optional antenna pass-through, Ethernet, serial, video (VGA and HDMI), headpones, speakers and microphone.
Note: For use with Toughbook 19 MK4-MK8 computers only. CF-19 MK4-MK8 Toughbook computer are identified with a letter “R” or higher in the model number (i.e. CF-19R...).
- 7160-0264-00: Panasonic Toughbook 19 MK4-MK8 Docking Station - No RF Antenna Pass-Through
- 7160-0264-02: Panasonic Toughbook 19 MK4-MK8 Docking Station - Dual RF Antenna Pass-Through
- 7160-0264-03: Panasonic Toughbook 19 MK4-MK8 Docking Station - No RF Antenna Pass-Through, Lind Power Supply*
- 7160-0264-04: Panasonic Toughbook 19 MK4-MK8 Docking Station - Dual RF Antenna Pass-Through, Lind Power Supply*
*Uses Lind Auto Adapter (Item No. 11798) for power supply
- Designed using MIL-STD-810F test procedures.
- Gamber-Johnson has worked with Panasonic to perform the appropriate tests needed to qualify a product as Toughbook Certified.
- Can be positioned both vertically (Tablet PC) or horizontal (Notebook PC).
- Push button latching mechanism draws computer down for docking connection.
- Internal/protected circuit board protects against dirt and dust.
- Brass locating pins for precise computer placement.
- Front clips provide computer guidance.
- Floating docking connector for reliable docking connection.
- Side LED indicator light, shows when the dock has power.
- Rounded edges to enhance personal safety.
- Can be used with any Motion Attachment.
- Must be used with Motion Attachment.
- Cut out on each side of docking station to allow unrestricted access to adjust the Motion Attachment.
- Aluminum structure for reduced overall weight.
- Rugged construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- USB 2.0 (4) 4 pin
- Antenna Pass-Through (Optional) TNC
- Ethernet RJ45
- Serial (2) D-sub 9 pin
- External video D-sub 15 pin
- Headphones/speakers Stereo phono jack
- Microphone Mono phono jack
- Weight: 4.15 lbs. (1.88 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.04” (7.72 cm) x 11.10” (28.20 cm) x 11.67” (29.64 cm).
Gamber-Johnson 3 Year Limited Warranty
7160-0264-00, 7160-0264-02, 7160-0264-03, 7160-0264-04