Chevrolet Impala (2006-2013 & 2015-2016 PPV)
Placement: Passenger side floor, under seat
Drilling Required: No - attaches to seat studs. Drilling is recommended but not required
Seat Configuration: Bucket
Dimensions: 6.68" H x 20.70" W x 10.92" D.
Construction: Heavy gauge steel
Finish: Black powdercoat
Weight: 11.0 lbs.
- Heavy gauge steel construction for long-term durability.
- Black powdercoat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- The base uses the weight and pressure of the seat and the mechanical counter balance of the base design to secure it under the seat. Due to not being secured using the seat bolts, we strongly recommend you fasten the base by using the four holes located on the base and drill into the floor.
- One Off set Universal Mounting Step (Item No. DS-STEP) is already included with this vehicle base. However, additional Off set Universal Mounting Steps can be ordered to stack on top of each other if needed.
- The Off set Universal Mounting Step should be pointed towards the passenger seat to move the mounting system away from the dash.
- A Support Brace (Item No. LAC-02) is highly recommended to reduce system vibration.