The Federal Signal Viper S2 SpectraLux 2-Color Single Interior Warning Light with superior light output and easy pattern synchronization advances lighting expectations to a higher plateau. Exceptional warning capability, versatile mounting and simple product functionality make the Viper S2 stand out as the best internal warning light in the industry. Adding SpectraLux multi-color LED technology allows each color to fill the entire light. Bold blocks of light and superior off-axis reflection are achieved using advanced Solaris reflector technology. Molded scalloped facets at the rear of the reflector direct LED light forward to form an impressive block of illumination. Two inboard side reflectors mirror high intensity LED light to the side producing wide-angle off-axis warning.
Stand-alone units work independently and have up to 25 flash patterns that are selected by an easy to reach push button switch. The simple to use, multi-purpose push-button pattern switch is used to scroll forward and backward through the flash patterns. A lighted On/Off power switch is built into the cigarette plug. Viper S2 lights deliver dramatic light output and can be mounted almost anywhere inside the emergency vehicle. The housing is compact and made of lightweight polycarbonate which is safer in case of accident or air bag deployment. Mounting the Viper S2 is made quick and versatile with a swivel type bail bracket and suction cups. Each unit comes equipped with a snap-on flash guard (no screws required) and reflective tape to help optimize forward LED light output. All models are shipped complete with flash guard, reflective tape, bracket and mounting hardware. Power cable length is nine feet long with cigarette plug.
Available color combinations:
- 329102-AW Amber/White
- 329102-BW Blue/White
- 329102-RW Red/White
- 329102-RB Red/Blue
- SpectraLux multi-color LED technology allows each color to fill the entire light.
- Advanced Solaris LED reflective light technology.
- Push button flash pattern control.
- Lighted On/Off power switch is built into the cigarette plug.
- New/innovative built-in warning patterns.
- Four high intensity LED color combinations to choose from.
- Versatile mounting brackets and snap-on flash guards included.
- Extremely low amp draw.
- Quietly meets EMI and RFI requirements.
- Current Draw: 1.5 amps
- Voltage: 12.8 VDC
- Operating Temp.: -30°C to +65°C
- Size (H x L x D): 1.2 in x 4.3 in x 2.9 in (3.0 cm x 10.9 cm x 7.4 cm)
- Ship Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.5 kg)
Federal Signal 5 Year Warranty
329102-AW, 329102-BW, 329102-RW, 329102-RB