The Federal Signal Valor LED Lightbar combines multiple state of the art light output technologies in an extremely low profile form. The distinct non-linear shape of the Valor lightbar provides 360-degrees of light output and off-axis lighting at critical intersection points. This low-profile lightbar is engineered to outperform a typical linear lightbar.
Valor is built with Federal Signal's Solaris LED reflector technology to maximize powerful LEDs for superior light performance. In combination with the Solaris LED reflector technology, Federal Signal introduces the SpectraLux multicolor LED technology. SpectraLux technology provides the ability to change LED colors for combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White. Valor has built-in SignalMaster capability for directional traffic warning. For optimum performance, Valor offers the HotFoot system for additional LED alley and takedown lights.
FS Convergence Network's "plug-n-play" capability offers ease of installation and programming. This technology reduces bulky cables to streamline installation. Manufactured with ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry), the Valor has fewer failure points than a typical lightbar. Fewer failure points mean longer hours that a vehicle is in operation. Service is made easy with the simple disconnect feature to easily remove the lightbar from the vehicle.
- SpectraLux multicolor LED technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White.
- Solaris LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning.
- FS Convergence Network for 'plug-n-play' installation and programming.
- Patented ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces failure points found in typical lightbar.
- Optional HotFoot for alley and takedown lights.
- Only 2 inches tall (not including mounts).
- Available in 44" and 51" lengths.
- All colors allowed under California Title 13 (red, blue, and yellow) meet or exceed the Class B requirements with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar.
- All colors (red, blue, yellow, and white) meet or exceed the SAE J595 Class 1 requirements for directional lights with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar.
- Yellow meets or exceeds the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with any of the four reflectors used in the Valor lightbar.
- Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 1 requirements for selective coverage devices with the spread or angled reflectors used in the Valor lightbar.
- Red, blue, and white meet or exceed the SAE J845 Class 2 requirements for selective coverage devices with the narrow reflector used in the Valor lightbar.
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current Draw: (Note - Amperage for a typical loaded lightbar with all lights flashing at 50 percent duty cycle.)
- VALR44 - 12.0 Amps, 14.0 Amps with Hotfoot
- VALR51 - 14.0 Amps, 16.0 Amps with Hotfoot
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +65°C.
Size (H x L x D):
- VALR44 - 1.96 in x 43.7 in x 19.8 in (111.0 cm x 5.0 cm x 50.4 cm)
- VALR51 - 1.96 in x 51.3 in x 19.8 in (130.3 cm x 5.0 cm x 50.4 cm)
- VALR44 - 39.3 lb (17.8 kg) with standard mounting feet
- VALR51 - 43.2 lb (19.6 kg) with standard mounting feet
Federal Signal 5 Year Warranty