Code 3 Z3 Remote Siren
The Code 3 Z3 Remote Siren makes the Officers job easier!
- Easy to operate control head with 3 distinct zones:
- Sirens & primary lighting (red),
- auxiliary lighting and other equipment (blue),
- and traffic or warning function (yellow).
- Different size and shape buttons are quickly found allowing you to operate all the light and siren functions without taking your eyes off the road.
- Buttons are also backlit and change color.
- Programmable 3 level slide switch with a programmable 4th position!
- 8 programmable auxiliary buttons (2 can be programmed for positive or ground switching).
- 5 programmable siren buttons (program different tones for each one).
- ArrowStik functions can be programmed for different flash patterns and speeds for each direction, as well as the warning flash pattern itself.
- Backlit brightness is now officer adjustable just like the dashboard dimmer switch giving you the appropriate lighting for your eyes!
- PA microphone volume can also be adjusted by the officer should the need arise to meet varying noise conditions.
- PA stuck mic sensor automatically returns the siren to normal function should the microphone switch get stuck in PA mode.
- Built in "Battery Voltage Check" Sensor shuts down lights and sirens when voltage runs below a programmed setting. No more dead batteries!
- Sleep Mode Timer to shut the lights and siren off after a specific preset time if the ignition is turned off.
- Horn-ring transfer allows you to effortlessly scroll through siren functions on the steering wheel without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Built in Park Kill to automatically turn lights and siren functions off when the vehicle is put in park.
- This feature is also designed for positive or ground inputs so that park kill can also be activated by other inputs.
- Built In Siren lock function that does not allow siren tones to come on until emergency lighting is activated.
- All of these great features can be programmed in a snap to your specific needs!
The Code 3 Z3 Remote Siren makes the Fleet Manager and Installers job easier!
- Intuitive Configuration Software easily loaded onto any PC using Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 7.
- Programming is so easy that a Z3 can be completely configured and set up ready for your specific fleet in less than 5 minutes.
- USB connection allows siren configuration to be downloaded to the amplifier in seconds.
- Program can be saved and then downloaded to multiple amplifiers in minutes making the programming of multiple sirens quick and easy.
- All connections are done with plugs and connectors that snap in quickly and firmly.
- All fusing is easily accessible for quick changes should one blow, and the control head gives a visual indication of which fuse has blown.
- Control head connection is done with one data cable.
- PA microphone is connected to the control head itself and not the amplifier box, no long interface cable needed for the microphone anymore.
- Programming is stored in the amplifier box and not the control head. If a control head goes bad simply attach another one and it will instantly work with the existing amplifier box.
- Control Head: 6.80" L x 3.30" H x 1.07" D.
- Amplifier: 9.75" L x 6.832" W x 3.936" D.
- Light Control Current Load:
- 3-Level Switch, 4 Outputs, 50 Amps Maximum Combined Total
- 4 Auxiliary Switches A thru D: 5 Amps Maximum Each Aux
- 4 Auxiliary Switches E thru H: 10 Amp Maximum Each Aux
- Total Siren Output Capacity: 200 Watts (can drive two 100 Watt speakers)
- Operating Voltage: 10-15 VDC (negative ground)
- Operating Temperature: -22F to +149F (-30C to +65C)
- Meets SAEJ1849, California Title 13, and 2004/104/EC when properly configured
Code 3 Five Year Warranty