The Code 3 XCEL Siren with Light Controls (Model 3492L6S) offers a host of new features that were designed to make it easy for the officer to use as well as for the installer and service technicians to install.
XCEL at Programming:
The 3-Level slide switch can be programmed as independent, semi-progressive, or progressive giving you more options when configuring your siren. Unique programming features including latching of Auxiliary buttons to level outputs allow the officer to keep their eyes on the road for longer periods of time. Backlighting on buttons can be adjusted to the officer's preference. Program CA T13 compliance with the flip of a switch.
XCEL at Installing:
Positive or Negative Park-Kill and Horn-Ring Transfer triggers allow for easy installation on all vehicle types. Visual notification of switching and programming functions makes for easy installation and service. Plug-N-Play fuses and connections make for easy installation and service.
XCEL at Troubleshooting:
Constant visual identification test of speaker integrity and lighting functions make for the fastest siren diagnostics on the market.
- 5 Rotary Switch Positions, Standby (STBY), Wail, Yelp, Alt Tone, and Radio Rebroadcast (RAD).
- Oversized Manual Wail and Air Horn Buttons.
- 6 Programmable Auxiliary Buttons.
- 11 Built-in Automotive Style Fuses.
- 12 Dip Switches for Configuring.
- Plug-N-Play Input/Output Connectors.
- Wail, Yelp, and Alt Tone (Hyper-Yelp or Hi-Lo).
- Aux Button F can be 8 second or on/off.
- Aux Button E can be configured Hands-Free and works with Horn-Ring Transfer.
- 3-Level Switch can be split into 3A and 3B for Park-Kill Application.
- Horn Ring Transfer, Horn Ring Always, and Hands Free Mode.
- Light Alert.
- Siren Must be Used with Ignition.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.
- Operating Voltage: 10-16 VDC
- Output Capacity: 100W (1 speaker) or 200W (2 speakers)
- 3 Level Switch Current: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3A, Level 3B, capable of 15 Amp each for combined total of 50 Amp
- Auxiliary Switches: Aux A - Aux F capable of 10 Amp each
- Compliance: SAE J1849, 2004/104/EC, and California Title 13
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Size: 6 1/2" W x 2 3/4" H x 5 9/16" D (165mm x 69.85mm x 141.3mm)
Code 3 Five Year Warranty