Code 3 Model 3999R Deluxe Remote Lighted Siren
The Code 3 Model 3999R Deluxe Remote Lighted Siren includes all of the best features of Code 3 sirens in a small, efficient control head. The Remote Lighted Siren Series combines all of the best features that Code 3 has developed over the years, plus several innovative features designed for the demands of the 21st century. Standard Siren Tones include: Wail, Yelp, HyperYelp, HiLo, Hyper-Lo. This 200 watt siren amplifier can output 100 watts each to 1 or 2 speakers. The 3 level slide switch can handle up to a combined 50 amp load. The 6 pushbuttons activate separate circuits that can handle 10 amps each. The best part is that we have designed all of this to fit in a compact control head no bigger than 6.875" long x 3.375" high x 0.875" deep, with a weight of less than 0.5 pound!
Basic RLS Standard Features:
- Instant On - No On/Off switch, simply activate any function and it works.
- 200 Watt Output Standard.
- Standard Siren Tones include: Wail, Yelp, HyperYelp, HiLo, Hyper-Lo.
- Manual Wail with Hold Feature.
- Air Horn Tone.
- Selectable Hit-N-Go or Horn Ring Scroll Modes.
- Output Short Circuit Protection.
- Horn Ring Transfer.
- Adjustable Back Lighting, externally controlled.
- Radio Rebroadcast.
- Noise Cancelling Microphone included.
- Hands Free (Scroll Off) Option.
- 20 Foot Microphone Extension Cable Standard.
- Public Address overrides siren functions.
- 12 DC Operation.
- 3 Level Slide Switch (50 Amp Combined Capacity).
- 6 Auxiliary Push Button Switches (10 Amps Each).
- Custom Legends for Auxiliary Switches that are customer selectable.
- Light Alert
- Siren Lock
- Timed Output
- Park Kill*
*If you have a Dodge Charger you must purchase the T11572 modules in order to utilize the Park Kill feature.
Model 3999 RLS Deluxe Features:
- Five special function buttons to control accessory devices such as the ArrowStik.
- The RLS can be used in place of an ArrowStik control head in 6 or 8 LED X ArrowStiks.
- These buttons can also be used to control a NIGHTPROBE using an optional module.
- These buttons can also be used to control 2 other auxiliary devices using an optional module.
- LED Indicators highlight which functions are selected.
- Built-in walk-around self-testing function.
- Amplifier Size: 7.5" L x 7.5" W x 3.25" H.
- Control Unit Size: 6.875" W x 3.375" H x 0.875" D.
Code 3 Five Year Warranty
3999R, 3999R & T11572