Code 3 M180 Intersection/Takedown/Puddle Light
The Code 3 M180 Intersection/Takedown/Puddle Light combines 3 lights into one compact form making it one of the most versatile lights ever offered by Code 3. This Class I warning light is a versatile combination of Intersection Warning Light, a Takedown Light, and Puddle Light for ground illumination. Three separate trigger wires enable independant control of the 3 functions. Uses the same bezel and rear mounting holes as the MR6 light. Any brackets designed to fit the MR6 will also work with the M180.
- 29 Single Color Flash Patterns.
- Single Color, Center Section LED Colors: Blue, Red, Amber, White, Green.
- 3 distinct functions: 180 degree warning, Takedown, and Puddle Light.
- The Puddle Light shines down to create a 5 foot diameter bright white ground light.
- Three separate trigger wires enable independant control of the 3 functions.
- Will sync with Chase, MR6, and Mega Thin LED lights.
- Can be mounted anywhere an MR6 can.
- Uses the same bezel and rear mounting holes as the MR6 light.
- Any brackets designed to fit the MR6 will also work with the M180.
- Operating Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.9 Amps @ 12 VDC
- Operating Temp: -40°C to 77°C
- Certifications: SAE J845 and J595 Class 1, E/Reg. 65, R10, IP67, Meets Photometric Requirements for California Title 13.
- Dimensions: 0.9" H x 4.5” L x 1.5” W (22.86 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm).
Code 3 Five Year Warranty
M180S-A, M180S-B, M180S-G, M180S-R, M180S-W