Code 3 Defender QuadCore LED Lightbar
The Code 3 Defender QuadCore LED Lightbar is the latest edition of the Defender series lightbar. The QuadCore Technology uses a patented micro-optic diffuser and low-profile faceted optic shape to provide a more uniform spread of light. The QuadCore modules have 3 sub-optics for each LED to capture light efficiently for superior light concentration, providing high color intensity in either daytime or low light situations. The QuadCore lightheads utilize a streamlined design that uses less parts and a new, more efficient heat sink that allows for outstanding heat dissipation. Along with the new lightheads, a new central controller board opens up a whole new world of flash pattern options. With the new central controller board, you can synchronize individual banks of lightheads giving you the ultimate in flash pattern customizability.
QuadCore Technology Benefits
- Patented micro-optic diffuser and low-profile faceted optic shape provides a more uniform spread of light.
- 3 sub-optics for each LED capture light efficiently for superior light concentration, providing high color intensity in either daytime or low light situations.
- QuadCore lightheads require lower amp draw, reducing strain on a vehicle’s electrical system.
- A new heat sink provides better heat transfer to the frame keeping the lightheads and interior of the bar cool.
- A redesigned interface between the lower lens and mounting plate provides an improved sealing system.
- QuadCore lightheads utilize less parts for maintenance free operation.
- Each lighthead is internally grounded therefore less wires are required for the lighthead to function.
- A locating tab allows for quicker replacement of lightheads.
- Redesigned connectors eliminate pinch points.
- Single and MultiColor in Red, Blue, Amber, White, or Red/Blue, Red/White, Blue/White, Red/Amber, Amber/White.
- 3” Single Color (6 LED) and MultiColor (12 LED) Lightheads Available.
- 6” Single Color (12 LED) and MultiColor (24 LED) Lightheads Available.
- Alley Lights and Scene Lights.
- New Central Controller Board allows for a multitude of new flash patterns.
- Provides the capability to synchronize banks of lights.
- New Flash Pattern Software (1000 Single/1050 MultiColor).
- One Touch Setting/Changing of Flash Patterns.
- Flasher/Steady Burn Feature for Work Lights and Scene Lights.
- Dimming Feature.
- Built-In NarrowStik Function.
- Serial Interface.
- Opticom 795H Infrared LED Emitter (E795LP).
- NASCC ArrrowStik Controller Shows Emulation Patterns.
- Quick Disconnect Switch.
- Auto Dimming with Photo Cell.
- Solar Panel with Battery Charger.
- Black Intermolded Solar Barrier is Standard - Red, Blue or Amber optional.
- Standard Lengths: 23", 35", 36", 44", 47", 48", 52", 58", 70", 82", 94" L x 13.5” D x 2.25” H.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Meets applicable SAE, J845, NFPA, California Title 13 and ECE65 specifications when properly configured.
Code 3 One Year Warranty on the entire lightbar and Five Year Warranty on LED modules