CHARGEGUARD Select is the newest version of the original automatic shutdown device and is much more than an on/off timer for mobile electronics. It's an easy-to-use intelligent vehicle power management system that prevents dead batteries, protects mobile electronics from voltage anomalies, and gives you peace of mind. With CHARGEGUARD Select, equipment is always available, and you never have to remember to turn it on or off.
How CHARGEGUARD Select Works:
- Automatically turns mobile equipment on when you start the motor.
- When you turn the motor off, the equipment stays on from 5 seconds to infinity depending on the selected time delay setting.
- Turns equipment off before pre-set time if voltage drops too low.
- Diagnostic LED helps troubelshoot voltage problems.
What CHARGEGUARD Select Delivers:
- Higher Productivity:
- Equipment is on when you want it on - leave unattended with no worry.
- Reduces down time caused by service calls.
- Lower Maintenance Costs:
- Prevents battery wear and tear.
- Saves battery replacement costs.
- Reduces service calls and aids in troubleshooting.
- Reduces fuel cost by not needing engine on to run equipment.
- Easy-to-install, no power needed for setup.
- Easy-to-set timeout delay switches.
- Choice of sensing modes: Automatic Detection, Battery Sensing (DC Rise), or Ignition.
- Override/test button provides 15 minutes of electronics power.
- Voltage diagnostic LED indicates status with color/blink codes.
- High (18V) and low (11V) voltage disconnect.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- MIL-STD-810F Tested.
- Rugged, durable construction.
| Part #
| Operating Voltage (nominal)
| Low Voltage Disconnect
| High Voltage Disconnect
|| 18 V
| Stand-by Current
|| 5 mA
| Operating Current
|| 80 mA
| Load Current Rating
|| 30 Amps
| Minimum On Delay
|| 5 sec.
| Selectable Timeout Delay
|| 5 sec - 8 hr & Infinity
| Factory Default Time Setting
|| 2 hrs
|| 3.75 “
|| 5 oz.
| Temperature Rating
|| 0-70° C, 158° F
ChargeGuard 3 Year Standard Limited Warranty.